Thursday, August 8, 2013

July 4 swap

I now, I'm a tad late in writing this post but I so wanted to share with you what Julie (aka Treelady) sent me for the July 4 swap we partook in the Scattered Prairie Gals Henhouse.

Ready to take a peak?  Ho.... the box is full!


Let's see what is underneath!


What a festive tablerunner.....


Matches perfectly with the towel ...!


And apron!


Last but not least...!


Isn't purty?

Thank you again Julie for being my swap partner!  I just love everything you made for me!

Thanks for stopping!

2 comments:

Blessed in Colorado said...

Wow what wonderful 4th of July treasures Carole. Julie is so talented, I love her home made treasures she sends. Heck, I love all my Chicks Home Made treasures, all are so talented.
Thanks for sharing.

darlenelovesart said...

What wonderful 4th of July surprises. They will be great for the other Patriotic Holidays too.
They are all such nice things.
Thanks for posting it.
darlene